Super Rugby Promo T's & C's
1. The promoter is Brand ID Ignite (Pty) Ltd.
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents, except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter or Brand Conversion Pty Ltd, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. This promotional competition is open from Tuesday, 20 June 2017 until Friday, 07 July 2017. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered. The winner will be announced on Monday 10th July or once contacted.
1. Users will land on the Canterbury South Africa website http://www.canterburystore.co.za/
2. Users who purchase a replica jersey before the 07 July will receive a 10% off and stand a chance to win one of 3 prizes.
3. Entrants will have to sign-up for the Canterbury Supporters Club on registration / sign-up.
1. First prize is a President Suit experience for 2 for one of our home games. 2nd prize is 4 tickets to one of our home games and 3rd prize is a jersey for you and your partner. Transport will be at the winners own expense.
2. The winners will be selected by means of a random draw and will be notified via telephone/email. The Promoter and Brand Conversion Pty Ltd reserve the right to withhold any prize until they are entirely satisfied that the claimant of the prize is the bona fide winner, and reserve the right to call for such proof as they may deem necessary in this regard. The winner, once contacted will be announced via the Canterbury South Africa Facebook page.
3. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the prize winner once a day for 5 working days.
4. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
5. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
6. The Promoter and Brand Commerce Pty Ltd reserve the right to use the winner’s name and images taken of the winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without further remuneration being made payable to the winner. However, the winner may at any stage object to the use of its image in marketing material
7. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
9. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.